Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
The Revista Caribeña de Ciencias Sociales reserves the right to modify original normative, orthographic and grammatical changes, in order to maintain the language's worship pattern, while respecting the style of the authors. Final papers will not be sent to the authors.
- The content of the articles is the sole responsibility of the authors.
- The total or partial reproduction of the content of the articles is allowed, provided the source is mentioned.
- Articles with plagiarism will be refused, and the author of the plagiarism will lose the right to publish in this magazine.
- The names and addresses informed in this journal will be used exclusively for the services provided by this publication and are not available for other purposes or to third parties.
- Once you submit the articles, the authors give the copyright of their articles to the RCCS. If you regret the submission, the author has the right to ask the RCCS not to publish his article. However, this request must occur within two months before the release of the number that the article will be published.
- The RCCS uses the Creative Commons CC BY license. Information about this license can be found at: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/